While You Are Here
Catawba Valley Medical Center Patient Services
We are dedicated to providing you and your visitors the most comfortable
stay possible while you are here in our care. An important part of this
is ensuring that you are familiar with the many services available to
you, as well as with important policies designed to make your stay safer.
Our administrative procedures and amenities are designed to make your
stay easier, and the only way to take full advantage of them is to know
more about them. You can learn more on the following pages or by talking
to a staff member at the hospital. Never be afraid to ask questions!
Admissions & Discharge
– Learn more about checking in and out of the hospital so you can get in
and out as quickly as possible. It is recommended you bring someone with
you to fill out forms in case you are unable.
Patients & Visitor Services
– We provide patients and visitors with a cafeteria, access to a gift shop,
and several other amenities that ensure you are comfortable, happy, and
safe during your time with us.
– For your safety, we ask that you review our patient guidelines to review
hospital rules, what personal items to bring, and your rights as a patient.
– We are always happy to welcome visitors to our campus! Please be sure to
review our rules to protect the safety and comfort of all our patients.
Your Care Providers
– You will likely interact with numerous doctors during your stay at the
hospital. Here you can learn more about the role of different physicians.