APRN, PA, CNM, NP and SRNA Students
As a center for health education, CVMC offers Physician Assistant and Advanced
Practice Nursing Students (APRNs) opportunities for excellent clinical training.
For PA, CNM, and NP students: Physician Assistant (PA), Nurse Midwife (CNM),
and Nurse Practitioner (NP) students placement process begins through
the Organizational Learning Department by completing the Educational Experience
Request Form. PA, CNM, and NP students are required to secure their own
educational experience at CVMC.
Regarding placement with one of our CVMC Practices:
- Before contacting the CVMC practices, go to the Educational Affiliation
Agreement page to verify that your college or university is affiliated
- APRN, PA, CNM, and SRNA students are required to complete the Educational
Experience Request Form.
If the educational experience being requested is to conduct a project or
study, go to the Student Project/Study Request Form and submit a project/study request.
Note: This submission is
in addition to the educational experience request.
- Work with the program coordinator at your college/university to contact
the practice where you would like to be placed. You can view information
about our practices by clicking on the CVMC Practices link below.
here for CVMC Practices
here for Educational Affiliation Agreements
For a clinical practicum experience at CVMC:
- Go to the Educational Affiliation Agreement page to verify that your college
or university is affiliated with CVMC.
- Contact your CRNA program coordinator to coordinate your clinical rotation at CVMC.
Because space is limited, CVMC cannot place college students in an observation
experience to satisfy program admission requirements.