APRN, PA, CNM, NP and SRNA Students
As a center for health education, CVHS offers Physician Assistant and Advanced
Practice Nursing Students (APRNs) opportunities for excellent clinical training.
For PA, CNM, and NP students: Physician Assistant (PA), Nurse Midwife (CNM),
and Nurse Practitioner (NP) students placement process begins through
the Organizational Learning Department by completing the Educational Experience
Request Form. PA, CNM, and NP students are required to secure their own
educational experience at CVHS.
Regarding placement with one of our CVHS Practices:
- Before contacting the practices, please verify that your college/university
and program of study has an established Educational Affiliation Agreement
(EAA) with CVHS. If not, please see the Educational Affiliation Agreement
page for instructions..
- APRN, PA, CNM, and SRNA students are required to complete the Educational
Experience Request Form.
If the educational experience being requested is to conduct a project or
study, go to the Student Project/Study Request Form and submit a project/study request.
Note: This submission is
in addition to the educational experience request.
- Work with the program coordinator at your college/university to contact
the practice where you would like to be placed. You can view information
about our practices by clicking on the CVHS Practices link below.
here for CVHS Practices
here for Educational Affiliation Agreements
For a clinical practicum experience at CVHS:
- Go to the Educational Affiliation Agreement page to verify that your college
or university is affiliated with CVHS.
- Contact your CRNA program coordinator to coordinate your clinical rotation at CVHS.
Because space is limited, CVHS cannot place college students in an observation
experience to satisfy program admission requirements.