Submit your application online! Click here.
For New Graduates
Starting Your Healthcare Career at Catawba Valley Medical Center
Thank you for your interest in employment with Catawba Valley Medical Center!
We provide new graduates with valuable training and experience to jumpstart
their medical careers. If you are interested in joining our highly skilled
team we encourage you to fill out an application today.
We offer several advantages to new graduates that make CVMC the ideal place
to begin your journey in healthcare. Below you will find just a few benefits
that have drawn so many to our hospital.
Competitive Salary & Superior Benefits
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Shift Differential for hours worked during 2nd and 3rd Shift Shifts
- Health/Dental/Life/Disability insurance plan
- Prescription Discount Plan
- Retirement Plan and Deferred Compensation Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Employee Health Wellness Program
- Gym with Cybex Equipment, free weights, cardiovascular machines, pool,
and exercise classes
- Certified personal trainers
- Weight management and smoking cessation programs
Strong Leadership & Professional Support System
- Orientation by experienced preceptors is customized to meet the needs of
the individual nurse and continues until the new nurse is ready to practice
- One full year of mentoring by an experienced professional nurse
- Advanced Practice Nurses available to support new nurses and ensure that
nursing practice stays at the forefront