Join us for National Wear Red Day and Rock Your Red!
We want you to Rock Your Red! Go Red for Women is a national event acknowledging
that cardiovascular disease is the number one killer of women. Join us
on Friday, February 3, for National Wear Red Day and raise awareness for
heart disease and stroke.
Here is what you need to know:
- Wear your favorite red shirt and optional jeans on February 3 if you would
like to participate.
- Share with your co-workers and ask them to wear red with you!
- Organize a departmental photo on National Wear Red Day to show our employees
wearing red. If you are unable to do this on Feb. 3, consider organizing
your own Wear Red Day earlier in the week and do your photoshoot then.
- Be mindful of your surroundings when you are taking photos, and make sure
no sensitive information is visible in the photo.
Send your photos to the Marketing Department via email (email@example.com) no later than 2 p.m. on Feb. 3 to be shared on social media.
- If you are sending a photo via email from your phone, make sure to send
it at the largest size possible. For iPhone users, this means you will
need to send your photo at its "actual size."
Follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts to see your photos online!
To learn more about National Wear Red Day, visit
If you have questions, feel free to reach out to Matt Webber or Cigi Sparks
in the Marketing Department. We can't wait to see everyone rock their red!
DOWNLOAD THE FLYER