Diabetes Self-Management Workshop
A free six week program to help you learn to live a healthy life with diabetes.
Living healthy with diabetes was developed by Stanford University and
will help you or someone you know how to:
- Manage symptoms including fatigue and depression.
- Use relaxation techniques.
- Eat healthy.
- Improve your communication skills.
- Use medication effectively.
- Monitor your blood sugar.
- Solve problems and set goals.
- Increase your self-confidence.
- Fell better and take charge!
The HealthFirst Center
3509 Graystone Place
Conover, NC 28613
Registration Type: Call to Register