ONLINE Understanding Birth eClass
THE DATE ON OUR CALENDAR WHERE THIS CLASS APPEARS IS FOR REGISTRATION PURPOSES
ONLY. YOU DO NOT NEED TO COME TO OUR FACILTY ON THIS DATE.
Understanding Birth eClass
Can’t come to a childbirth class? We’ll bring it to you! Consider the
Understanding Birth eClass your go-to guide for answers you can trust on childbirth. This
interactive online course covers essential information on labor and more,
and highlights ways partners can help throughout the process. You’ll
also get a sense of what labor is really like as you watch several birth
stories. You’ll even have an opportunity to create your own birth plan!
You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet
connection. Allow 4-6 hours to complete.
- Birth Stories
- Comfort Techniques
- Medical Procedures
- Cesarean Birth
- Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
- Essential tools, including a birth plan checklist and contraction timer
- Audio library with soothing sounds, lullabies, and relaxation exercises
- PDF library, glossary, and web links
- Class completion certificate