Grocery Store Tour
Navigating the grocery store to find healthy options can be overwhelming,
but it doesn't have to be, with help of Renee Greene, RD, LDN, Wellness
Dietitian at CVHS’s
Health First Center. In her newest program,
Shopping Healthy. Made Simple. Grocery Store Tours, Renee aims to help make grocery shopping less intimidating
by taking you through a personalized tour of the grocery store.
COST: Only $5 per person.
*Pay on the day of the tour
Aisle by aisle, Renee will help you:
- Make better food choices
- Show you how to read food labels
- Answer all your food and nutrition questions
- Provide grocery shopping and meal planning tips
What else can you expect during the tour?
- New ways to buy healthy food on a budget
- Handouts that you can use for future food shopping success
- Learn about new-to-you foods and ingredients
- Expert advice you can trust from a Registered Dietitian
Food Lion in Viewmont
2625 N Center St
Hickory, NC 28601
Contact Wellness Dietitian, Renee Greene via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 828.485.2300.
Registration Type: Online Registration